Last updated Feb 2022
Collection and Use of Personal Information
When you use or provide any information with the Site, we may collect certain “Personal Information,” which is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual. The categories of Personal Information we may collect include: your name and contact information (email, address and phone number), your job search criteria and preferences, your employment experience, educational history, your skills, reference information, background information, other information contained in your resume, or any login ID or email address and password created by you. By providing your mobile phone number to us, you opt in and consent to receive text messages from us, which includes but is not limited to text messages sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent to receive marketing text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any services from us. If you do not wish to receive marketing text messages, do not provide us with your mobile phone number.
We use Personal Information to provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information, and to otherwise provide you with requested information or services. We may from time to time use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages, text messages (message and data rates may apply), or marketing materials regarding our services, including employment information. We may also use Personal Information for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, and improving our services.
Disclosures of Personal Information
TalentZök may disclose Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances: (1) to our third-party service providers who perform business functions and services on our behalf; (2) to comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law requiring such disclosure; (b) protect the rights or property of TalentZök or its affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of the users or the public. We also may disclose or transfer information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Collection and Use of Other Information
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
• Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Site functions properly.
• Using pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of Site users and email recipients, market our services to you, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Site usage and response rates.
• IP Address: Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses the Site, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP Address.
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for our business purposes.
Third Party Services
This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy, information or other practices of any third parties, including any third party operating any site or service to which the Site links.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by using the mechanism contained in each such email.
If you no longer wish to receive candidate/job matches or job status updates from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by texting “STOP” to us at any time. You may text “HELP” to us or call 1-858-487-0507 for assistance relating to text messages we send.
Use of Site by Minors
The Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) and, we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under 18. If you are a resident of California, under 18 and a registered user of the Site, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Site by writing to email@example.com. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
The Site is controlled and operated by us from the United States and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.
Your Rights and Choices
We respect your right to access and control your information. The amount of personal information you are required to supply when requesting our services is consistent with TalentZök’s interests in providing our services to you. TalentZök complies with applicable data protection laws and regulations.
We process personal data about you for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, including to provide recruitment, placement, employment or outsourcing services, operate our business, comply with our legal and contract obligations, and fulfill other legitimate interests of TalentZök.
You may have certain rights in relation to your personal data. The availability of these rights and the ways in which you can use them are set out below in more detail.
European Privacy Rights
For individuals located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), United Kingdom, or Switzerland, TalentZök complies with data protection laws in your country, and if applicable, you have the following rights:
• Access: You have the right to request access to your personal data. You are entitled to ask us if we are processing your personal data and, if we are, you can request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and certain other information about it.
• Correction: You are entitled to request that we correct inaccuracies (rectification) of your personal data. In response to your request, we will update any incomplete or inaccurate personal data we hold about you to ensure it is accurate and correct.
• Erasure: You have the right to request erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances, and subject to our obligations to maintain your information under applicable laws or if retention of your personal data is required in connection with claims.
• Restriction: You are entitled to ask us to suspend the processing of certain of your personal data, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
• Transfer: You may request to receive information you provided to us in a machine-readable portable format or the transfer of certain personal data to another party.
• Automated decisions: You may contest any automated decision made about you where this has a legal or similar significant effect and ask for it to be reconsidered.
TalentZök provides individuals with the ability to resolve complaints or make inquiries directly with the company by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have a right to object to TalentZök’s processing of your personal data where this is based on TalentZök’s legitimate interests (or those of a third party). You may challenge our reliance on legitimate interests. However, we may be entitled to continue processing your personal data based on our legitimate interests or where this is relevant to legal claims. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority, in particular in the Member State in the European Union (or United Kingdom, as applicable) where you are habitually resident, where we are based, or where an alleged infringement of Data Protection law has taken place.
Because processing your information is necessary to the performance of recruitment, placement, and employment or outsourcing services that we provide to you, a request to withdraw consent, object to processing, or erase your information may result in TalentZök being unable to continue providing its services such as recruitment, placement, employment, or outsourcing services. Subject to applicable law, TalentZök may limit or deny requests or charge reasonable fees.
Revisions to the Policy
If we change this Policy we will post any updates here for your review. The “Last Updated” line at the top of this page indicates when this Policy was last revised. Any changes will become effective when we post the revised Policy on the Site. Your use of the Site following these changes means that you accept the revised Policy.
10845 Rancho Bernardo Road
San Diego, CA 92127
Email Address: email@example.com