Helping people succeed
Defense recruiting. It’s all we do.
No “resume farming” here
Thank you for calling
We do our homework–to save you time
information that is omitted in the resume and that may be vital to your decision. We feel that it is our responsibility to thoroughly screen candidates before presenting them to you. This process results in fewer, better candidates for you to consider – and saves you time.
Defense Search’s Brand Promise to You
- Highest priority support from the TZ Staff
- Distraction free interviewing
- Complete anonymity to candidates and clients
- Ability for you to meet our top 3-6 candidates in a time effective setting
- Process can be held at your office or ours
- Real time and in-depth feedback from each candidate at the end of the interview process
- Ability to move quicker than your competitors and keep the most talented candidates engaged and excited about your firm
- Highest priority support from the TZ Staff – we won’t working any non-Direct Starts until the job is filled
- First right of refusal on our best talent – Ask about our TZ MPC Board!
- Supervisory references have been completed prior to the employee starting their job with your company
- Candidates have all been interviewed in-person by our staff
- On the job evaluation to confirm a candidate’s stated skills match their ability
frequently asked questions
Defense Search focuses exclusively on the defense and aerospace industries. We place people at all levels and we can help if you’re looking to hire directly or if you’re looking for temporary, contract, or contract-to-hire employees.
At Defense Search, we don’t just search the job boards. We spend our time networking and recruiting throughout the greater defense/aerospace community. This ensures that we have the best talent to meet your needs.
That’s easy! We save our clients a tremendous amount of time and money using our Zök In/Out process because it results in filling positions up to 8 times more often than the industry average, and with better qualified talent, within about 2 weeks.
That’s easy! We save our clients a tremendous amount of time and money using our ZökStart process because it results in filling your position within a couple of days and with better qualified talent.
Once you contact us, we will schedule a time to discuss your specific needs. We take the time to carefully review your requirements and to ask questions so that we don’t waste your time by sending unqualified people. We then custom recruit and screen candidates that meet your requirements. We keep you updated on our progress until the position is filled.
Yes. We offer a wide range of benefits – from access to health coverage, paid holidays, bonuses and more – to attract and retain the best temporary employees.
We move very quickly with the vast majority of searches; the work we spend up front saves time throughout the process. Every job search is different. Every client’s timeline is unique. We pride ourselves on making matches that last and ensuring that your next hire is a valuable member of your organization. Our expertise is in making matches. We expeditiously and aggressively search the marketplace to find the best candidates in the shortest amount of time.
Defense Search is a part of the TalentZok family of companies. Our specialized divisions focus in different areas and industries and all are dedicated to helping people succeed (zokceed in our language!).
We are a specialized search firm and Zök is a derivative of the Swedish word for “search”. And honestly…we thought the name was cool. We love helping people succeed (zökceed in our world!).